Property development in the healthcare sector is experiencing significant growth, as both the public and private sectors recognise the rising need for more effective models of care to service medical precincts.
At the same time, investors are increasingly looking for quality healthcare assets due to low interest rates and the long-term, resilient income this sector provides.
So what is the outlook for the healthcare property sector in the year ahead?
Join us as we bring together a panel of developers, operators, owners and experts to address the challenges and opportunities facing the sector.
- the current and future outlook for the healthcare real estate sector
- major demographic, economic, regulatory and social changes impacting the future of the industry
- factors influencing property occupancy requirements
- the institutional perspective on acquisition, appetite, risks and returns
- private developer perspective on opportunities and risks of new projects.
- perspectives from experts and specialists within the sector.
The event will be held virtually and attendees will be able to watch live or on-demand.
Thursday, 9 December 11:00am – 3.30pm AEDT